ESEF2019 will feature an exhibition for organizations looking to showcase their products and services. The exhibition is open to all actors across the sustainable energy value chain (manufacturers, EPC contractors, financing institutions, distributors, suppliers, project developers, etc.). Moreover, Member states will for the first-time have the opportunity to present their priority energy projects to potential donors and investors.
ESEF is a vehicle for collaboration and transformative progress towards the energy targets of the ECOWAS region and the exhibition and B2B sessions will demonstrate the potential of the region.
The selection of a category of Exhibition booth from the below would determine the location and positioning of the booth. During the conference, delegates/participants are expected to visit all the exhibition booths to get an insight of their products and services.
|Corporate||EUR 3,911||4 x 4 m|
|Executive||EUR 2,465||4 x 3 m|
|Basic||EUR 1,440||3 x 2 m|
- Customization of the Exhibition booth to Brand Standard allowed with due consultation with the ECREEE committee.
- Access to sectorial-related networking sections and other conference networking receptions.
- Brand logo included in conference print and digital campaigns including ECREEE Journal and other media outputs.
- Provision of area for Exhibition booth based on category selected above.
- Promotion via ECREEE/ESEF social media outlets.
- Timely display feature on the Live stream video Displays.
Please note that all the above benefits are still subject to the category of Exhibition booth purchased.
Here are good reasons for you to exhibit:
- Showcase your projects, products & services to over 200 delegates;
- Generate leads in high-potential regional maker of 300+ million people;
- Meet key decision-makers from government and financial sector;
- Increase your network in ˜West Africa and beyond in unique way;
- Raise your company’s profile in various media;
- Promote your brand to a diverse but like-minded pool of high-level
stakeholders form West Africa and beyond;
- Stay ahead of competition in an up-and-coming market;
- Personalized business meetings with key decision-makers;
- Make deals;
- Become an active player in the energy sector in West Africa;
Who should exhibit:
- Power Project Developers
- Energy Equipment manufacturers
- Industry Specialists
- Engineering firms
- PAYGO SolutionsSolar
- Clean Cookstoves,
- Mini, micro-grid and nano grid
- High-Voltage grid
- Energy Transport and Distribution (T&D)
- EPC Contractors
- Financial institutions (DFI, commercial banks, investment banks, microfinance, equity-investors, etc)
- Insurance companies
- Governments programs and projects
- Development organizations
Themes to be discussed during ESEF 2019:
- Showcase investment opportunities in sustainable energy sector in the 15 member states.
- Enhance regional cooperation and trans-border power trade from renewable sources.
- Highlight technological progress in the renewable energy and energy efficiency sectors.
- Facility business collaborations through dedicated B2B sessions in the utility-scale and off-grid electrification marketplace.
- Demonstrate regional energy efficiency potential.
- Promote knowledge-sharing beyond the region.
For more information regarding sponsorships and exhibitions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org